Online Self-assessment Tool
Reminder - All applicants must satisfy all of the following prerequisites:
- Age: The applicant must be aged 18 or above when lodging an application under the Scheme.
- Financial requirement: The applicant must be able to demonstrate that he/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself/herself and his/her dependants, if any, on his/her own financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong.
- Good character: The applicant should not have any criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
- Language proficiency: The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English.
- Basic educational qualification: The applicant must have a good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational institution. In special circumstances, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence may be considered.
GENERAL POINTS TEST
Please indicate below your points claimed under the General Points Test.