Frequently Asked Questions

Immigration Arrangement for Non-local Graduates (IANG)

Search results for:

We cannot find any results that match . Please consider the following suggestions:

  • Double-check the spelling of keywords.
  • Try different words with the same meaning (e.g. "FDH" & "Foreign Domestic Helper").
  • Try more commonly known keywords.
  • Simplify your keywords and do not enter a complete sentence.
  • Remove symbols like "," or "@".

Eligibility Criteria

Interim Extension of Stay on Student Condition

Submission of Application

Assessment of Application

Condition of Stay and Re-entry into Hong Kong

Non-local Graduates / GBA Campus Graduates Admitted under Other Policy/Scheme/Arrangement

Extension of Stay