Our Services

Re-entry into Hong Kong

Non-permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, irrespective of their nationality and type of travel document held, do not require a re-entry visa/entry permit to enter the HKSAR provided that they return within the validity of their permitted limit of stay and that the circumstances upon which they have acquired their residential status remain unchanged.