Frequently Asked Questions

Immigration Policy on Study

Search results for:

We cannot find any results that match . Please consider the following suggestions:

  • Double-check the spelling of keywords.
  • Try different words with the same meaning (e.g. "FDH" & "Foreign Domestic Helper").
  • Try more commonly known keywords.
  • Simplify your keywords and do not enter a complete sentence.
  • Remove symbols like "," or "@".

Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedures

Entry and Travelling Arrangements

Extension of Stay

Change of Educational Institutions/Programmes and Termination of Study

Employment during the Study Programme

Employment after the Completion of Studies

Application for Entry of Dependants, and Related Extension of Stay

Loss of Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao (EEP)