Frequently Asked Questions

Marriage Registration

Search results for:

We cannot find any results that match . Please consider the following suggestions:

  • Double-check the spelling of keywords.
  • Try different words with the same meaning (e.g. "FDH" & "Foreign Domestic Helper").
  • Try more commonly known keywords.
  • Simplify your keywords and do not enter a complete sentence.
  • Remove symbols like "," or "@".

Marriage Registration

Certificate of Absence of Marriage Record

Marriage Records

Civil Celebrants of Marriage Scheme

A) Notice of Intended Marriage (Notice) and Certificate of Registrar of Marriages (RC)

B) Supporting documents to be submitted with the Notice

C) Celebration of marriage

D) Marriage Certificate (MC)